When wet weather is not just a probability but a promise, Specialized's Deflect H2O Comp Pants are a go-to piece to stay dry, protected, and comfortable.
They're made from 2.5-layer Deflect material that's wind- and water-resistant. Furthering this, you'll find that critical seams have been taped, which prevents the chance of water infiltration at common points of leakage. Along these lines, we've also included a substantial 15-inch ankle zipper, plus high-visibility, reflective shoe covers. This way, nothing will be getting in from road-spray at the ankle.
In terms of fit, the H2O Comp pants have an articulated design to accommodate the movements of cycling, while the legs have been left just roomy enough to make layering a breeze. This way, you can wear your bib shorts or everyday attire underneath as you see fit.
- Deflect 2.5-layer is a woven fabric that's wind-resistant, water-resistant, and highly breathable in order to maintain an effective barrier between you and elements.
- The articulated design ensures the perfect fit while in the riding position.
- 15-inch ankle zippers make entry and exit of the pants a simplified affair.
- Critically taped seams keep water infiltration at a minimum, so you'll be riding dry and comfortable when the conditions turn nasty.
- High-visibility, reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Semi-Form Fit lies close to the body while leaving plenty of room for layering underneath.
|Black / Medium||888818048267||64214-0013|