Top resistance unit, innovative frame: excellence renewed with a wide, secure frame means this indoor cycling trainer stays sturdy during hard sprints. The Elastrogel roller minimizes tire friction and keeps excess noise to a minimum in case you can’t train until everyone else is asleep. It fits both road and MTB wheels, so you can train on any one of your trusty steeds.
- Novo frame: integration of steel and technological plastic materials.
- Magnetic resistance unit, very compact, and light for travel.
- Handlebar-mounted lever allows you to choose from 8 resistance levels.
- Maximum stability at high speeds or at maximum effort guaranteed by the absorbing structure of the frame.
- Lifting of the bicycle is limited to the minimum.
- Fast fixing system: the bicycle can be clamped and released with a single quick operation.
- New adjustable support system, allowing an adequate and constant pressure between the roller and tire.
- 45 mm diameter Elastogel roller improves the tire adherence and reduces the noise from the roller and tire which reduces tire wear.
- The training roller folds up easily and becomes compact for easy transport or storage when not in use.
- Adapts to all wheels from 24" to 29".
- Magnetic resistance provides 1080W of resistance at 60kph.
- Suitable for 130 to 135mm hubs with 5mm diameter quick release axles.
- Thru-axle adaptor available separately for axles: 135x10mm, 135x12mm, 142x12mm, 148x12mm (Boost).
- When paired with the optional (sold separately) Misuro B+ sensor for compatibility with the My E-Training or third party apps to broadcast speed, cadence and power.
- Footprint: 70 x 56cm (28 x 22.04in.)